15 oz all purpose flour
5 oz whole wheat flour
0.5 oz salt
1 tsp instant yeast
2 oz olive oil
14 oz water
1.First you mix all the ingredients in a bowl except for the water.
4. When the dough starts to rise up the hook and peel off the sides you are in very good shape.
5. Poke the dough. If it springs back up then you are done and ready to portion the pizza dough.
I do individual pizzas at 6oz each but you can portion them at any weight.
6. Freeze the dough individually wrapped. When you want to use it, take it out of the freezer and leave in the fridge over 8 hours to defrost.
7. Take dough out of the refrigerator and leave at room temperature for about 1-2 hours.
Stretch the dough and add whatever toppings you like!
My favorite toppings are a little seasoned olive oil that I season with herbs ahead of time, then a little tomato sauce, cheese and marinated artichokes.
8. This pizza bakes for 11 minutes in a preheated 500 degree oven.