Godiva's Bakery Dessert Truffle Collection just released this week is spectacular.
It has flavors like red velvet cake, carrot cake, tiramisu, lava cake, cheesecake and strawberry tarte.
I had an entire box, yes an ENTIRE box yesterday because they were so amazing...
If you want to know how to make your own version here is a quick recipe for a cheesecake truffle:
18oz white chocolate
3 oz butter (very soft)
4.5 oz cold cream
1 vanilla bean scraped
1. Beat cream cheese with scraped vanilla bean till soft.
2. Melt the white chocolate and cool to 90 degrees
3. Combine chocolate and butter in food processor and pulse to mix. Scrape the bowl down.
4. Add the cream in a slow stream while the food processor is running.
5. Add the cream cheese slowly till combined.
6. Scrape the ganache onto a plastic wrapped sheet tray and allow to cool while covered.
7. When cool, place ganache in piping bag and pipe little dollops onto a parchment sheet.
8. Refrigerate till hard enough to handle and then shape into balls.
9. Refrigerate and when set, dip them into tempered chocolate.
10. You can leave them covered in chocolate or you can cover them in any desired toppings after that.
You can make your own flavors by switching the flavoring ingredient. Instead of cream cheese you can add the same amount of raspberry puree or add a small amount of coffee powder and increase the white chocolate to a total of 20oz.