Thursday, November 25, 2010

a Little about me

Well, the good news is finally here.. as of yesterday I became the Norwood Club's Executive Pastry Chef. The Norwood club is a private club for artists on 241 W 14th Street between 8th and 7th aves, and I have the honor of creating their dessert menus. I am working on one to begin in December and hope that it will be a hit. I can't give out any secrets yet but I guarantee it will please your tastebuds.
So in honor of this achievement I'm posting some sweet celebratory photos taken by my favorite photographer Josh Wong. It was part of my engagement session but I thought they looked beautiful and it just goes to show how an artist's eye can make even paper flowers or twizzlers seem appealing!
This is the Amazing 'Black Forest Cake' with brandied cherries and whipped cream.


a sweet picnic


No comments:

Post a Comment